Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other. Established in 1981 and still seeing phenomenal growth, we understand the luxury market like nobody else! We love to succeed because we are passionate about what we do and know how to celebrate our achievements!
There is currently an opening for an experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our successful permanent appointments teams in Hammersmith.
- Candidate generation using innovative ways to attract the best talent
- Generate new business through leads and referrals
- Account Manage new and existing clients
- Interview candidates on a daily basis, qualifying them for roles
- Meet clients and negotiate terms of business
- Use your creative side to write appealing advertisements and attract the best candidates
We offer you...
- Career development
- Extensive training
- Development opportunities
- Independence & freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Exceptional remuneration package
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply.
Send your CV to Malcolm Costello, Director at Four Seasons Recruitment, by email to email@example.com or send a message via LinkedIn. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK