Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other. Established in 1981 and still seeing phenomenal growth, we understand the luxury market like nobody else! We love to succeed because we are passionate about what we do and know how to celebrate our achievements!
There is currently an opening for an experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our successful permanent appointments teams in Hammersmith.
- Candidate generation using innovative ways to attract the best talent
- Generate new business through leads and referrals
- Account Manage new and existing clients
- Interview candidates on a daily basis, qualifying them for roles
- Meet clients and negotiate terms of business
- Use your creative side to write appealing advertisements and attract the best candidates
We offer you...
- Career development
- Extensive training
- Development opportunities
- Independence & freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Exceptional remuneration package
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply.
Send your CV to Malcolm Costello, Director at Four Seasons Recruitment, by email to email@example.com or send a message via LinkedIn. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!