Quality Controller - Luxury Jewellery - Central London
This heritage luxury British jewellery brand operates with the highest standards of service and design. Their products and luxurious diamonds and gems adorn some of the most prestigious and eminent personalities across the UK.
Based in London, their operations comprise of the design, manufacturing and retail distribution of jewellery and watches. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Controller to work in their London head office.
- Testing samples of diamonds and gemstones in a laboratory
- Perform inspections on gemstones and diamonds using established company standards
- Discuss inspection results and check production methods meet legislation guidelines
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Making sure labelling of value, attributes and pricing is accurate
- 1-2 year's Quality Control or Diamond Procurement experience essential
- Completion of Graduate Gemmology degree or completion of courses
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or a Diploma equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Salary between £23k - £26k
- Fantastic company benefits!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?