Quality Controller - Luxury Jewellery - Central London
This luxury British jewellery brand has established itself as one of the most sought after brands across the globe and operates with the highest standards of service and design. Their products and luxurious jewellery adorn some of the most prestigious and eminent personalities across the U.K.
Based in London, their operations comprise of the design, manufacturing and retail distribution of jewellery and watches. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Controller to work in their London office.
- Perform inspections on products using the established company standards
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Checking that production methods meet legislation guidelines
- Testing samples of diamonds and gemstones in a laboratory
- Finding and fixing faults at each stage of the production process
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Accept or reject finished items
- Making sure labelling is accurate
- 3+ years Quality Control experience ideal
- Jewellery knowledge essential
- Completion of Graduate Gemmology degree or completion of courses
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or a Diploma equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Salary between £23000 - £26000 (based on experience)
- Fantastic company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.