Quality Controller - Luxury Jewellery - Central London
This heritage luxury British jewellery brand operates with the highest standards of service and design. Their products and luxurious diamonds and gems adorn some of the most prestigious and eminent personalities across the UK.
Based in London, their operations comprise of the design, manufacturing and retail distribution of jewellery and watches. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Controller to work in their London head office.
- Testing samples of diamonds and gemstones in a laboratory
- Perform inspections on gemstones and diamonds using established company standards
- Discuss inspection results and check production methods meet legislation guidelines
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Making sure labelling of value, attributes and pricing is accurate
- 1-2 year's Quality Control or Diamond Procurement experience essential
- Completion of Graduate Gemmology degree or completion of courses
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or a Diploma equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Salary between £23k - £26k
- Fantastic company benefits!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Experienced Garment Technologist wanted for Luxury womenswear brand. Growing and dynamic team
£18 - £22 per hour
A well-established luxury fashion house based in West London are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW