Quality Controller - Luxury Jewellery - Central London
This heritage luxury British jewellery brand operates with the highest standards of service and design. Their products and luxurious diamonds and gems adorn some of the most prestigious and eminent personalities across the UK.
Based in London, their operations comprise of the design, manufacturing and retail distribution of jewellery and watches. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Controller to work in their London head office.
- Testing samples of diamonds and gemstones in a laboratory
- Perform inspections on gemstones and diamonds using established company standards
- Discuss inspection results and check production methods meet legislation guidelines
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Making sure labelling of value, attributes and pricing is accurate
- 1-2 year's Quality Control or Diamond Procurement experience essential
- Completion of Graduate Gemmology degree or completion of courses
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or a Diploma equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Salary between £23k - £26k
- Fantastic company benefits!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A world renowned brand needs a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team
£15 - £18 per hour
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie
£32000 - £36000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their successful studio