Purchasing Analyst - Designer fashion footwear brand
Be part of a luxury brand that has influenced footwear styles across the globe for decades. Their elegant shoes have astounded international clients and begotten their loyalty and love season after season.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to work within the commercial team in the brand head office, to support the commercial director in establishing and distributing prices for all collections and liaise with factories.
The suitable candidate will act as the main point of contact for all purchasing and pricing enquiries.
Purchasing Analyst responsibilities:
- Create new collection prices including: cost, wholesale and retail
- Develop a procedure for updating all prices in the system for seasonal styles
- Create price lists in multiple currencies for e-commerce/global pricing
- Audit the prices/factory confirmations to source documentation
- Liaise with factories to receive prices and ensure accuracy of prices
- Update retail every season with new collection prices
- Manage and monitor ecommerce prices
- Monitor historical pricing for reorders and similarities in pricing new collections
- Dealing with global enquiries regarding all pricing/currency matters to support the smooth running of the pricing process from start to finish
- Experience as a pricing analyst in a similar high profile brand preferred
- Fluency in Italian would be highly advantageous
- Good commercial acumen and excellent numerical skills with high levels of accuracy
- Must exhibit positivity, vibrancy and an enthusiasm to work in high fashion
- Ability to effectively work on multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, Excel in particular
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Salary up to £38,000, negotiable based on experience
- Excellent company benefits
If you believe you have relevant experience, send your CV to email@example.com or apply to this role.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
A Retail & Fashion Recruitment Consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team as a Customer Service Manager at the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London