Project Coordinator - Fine Jewellery brand globally known
This world famous fine jewellery brand globally known for its exquisite pieces is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will join their Brand Marketing Team to coordinate the delivery of team projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. This is a one off opportunity to join a hugely established, successful and profitable business in a unique role.
- Responsible for the daily management of projects and project resourcing.
- Deliver timely communication between all relevant departments across the business.
- Report on project status and workloads as well as liaising with the Creative Director to run checkpoints.
- Be in charge of production meetings and product updates.
- Be able to create marketing reports and presentations as well as providing ad-hoc support to the wider team.
- Helping with PR events, organising large team meetings and meetings with external partners.
- At least two years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with Print and Web design.
- The candidate is proactive, self-motivated, confident, works well under pressure and has the ability to take initiative.
- £35-£40k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team based in Dublin
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis