Project Coordinator - Fine Jewellery brand globally known
This world famous fine jewellery brand globally known for its exquisite pieces is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will join their Brand Marketing Team to coordinate the delivery of team projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. This is a one off opportunity to join a hugely established, successful and profitable business in a unique role.
- Responsible for the daily management of projects and project resourcing.
- Deliver timely communication between all relevant departments across the business.
- Report on project status and workloads as well as liaising with the Creative Director to run checkpoints.
- Be in charge of production meetings and product updates.
- Be able to create marketing reports and presentations as well as providing ad-hoc support to the wider team.
- Helping with PR events, organising large team meetings and meetings with external partners.
- At least two years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with Print and Web design.
- The candidate is proactive, self-motivated, confident, works well under pressure and has the ability to take initiative.
- £35-£40k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!