Project Coordinator - Fine Jewellery brand globally known
This world famous fine jewellery brand globally known for its exquisite pieces is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will join their Brand Marketing Team to coordinate the delivery of team projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. This is a one off opportunity to join a hugely established, successful and profitable business in a unique role.
- Responsible for the daily management of projects and project resourcing.
- Deliver timely communication between all relevant departments across the business.
- Report on project status and workloads as well as liaising with the Creative Director to run checkpoints.
- Be in charge of production meetings and product updates.
- Be able to create marketing reports and presentations as well as providing ad-hoc support to the wider team.
- Helping with PR events, organising large team meetings and meetings with external partners.
- At least two years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with Print and Web design.
- The candidate is proactive, self-motivated, confident, works well under pressure and has the ability to take initiative.
- £35-£40k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Birmingham, West Midlands
Prestigious department store in Birmingham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week, starting immediately
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique over the busy winter period
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Our client is a world-famous brand and is the epitome of luxury. They are looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join their successful Heathrow concession
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers, based in the North West