We have partnered with a luxury menswear brand looking for a Part Time Project Assistant on a 12 month FTC. Salary up to £28k pro rata.
You will work with the Head of Store Planning and Project Manager to assist with the planning behind new Global store openings.
- Monitor costs and maintain budget files to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Create all project related purchase orders
- Communicate weekly updates regarding the status of the projects
- Oversee the logistics for the sites
- Track/process and file invoices
- Assist with the schedule plan for projects alongside the Project Manager
- Strong administrative skills – good knowledge of Excel and Word and ideally SAP Finance
- Experience working to deadlines
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Ideally has had experience as an architectural project assistant
- 3 years’ experience in premium/luxury retail environment preferable
- Salary up to £28k pro rata
£21k - 23k per year
After Sales Administrator wanted for 6 month contract in fine jewellery boutique / head office in the heart of London
£30k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an Online contemporary concept store who are looking for an entrepreneurial Operations manager to join their East London Head Office.