Production Manager - Womenswear Fashion
We're looking for a Production Manager who is highly organised and dedicated to join a luxury womenswear brand. The role of Production Manager will lead and manage internal and external production / technical functions across the brands, ensuring margin, delivery and quality expectations are met. This is a great opportunity to work with a vibrant, hardworking and friendly team!
- You'll oversee weekly production meetings with the Production Coordinators and Garment Technologists, liaising with suppliers when required to resolve issues to ensure critical path deadlines are met
- Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the Atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality
- Work hand in hand with the Atelier Coordinator to plan the weekly roadmap of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications
- Putting processes in place throughout sample development process
- Lead and manage the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters workflow through out development and pre-production stages
- Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishings are applied to patterns
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of product development management within the luxury fashion industry
- Experience of working closely with manufacturers for development
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client, a luxury womenswear brand, require an exceptional Product Developer with a strong knitwear background to join their friendly team.
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand