Production Manager required for an established silver jewellery brand
We are searching for a Production Manager for a niche luxury silver jewellery brand with a cult following. Due to International expansion they are looking for an experienced, forward thinking and ambitious individual to further spearhead the growth of the company.
Our client is a distinctive UK silver jewellery brand with several stores based in the UK and Internationally.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within metalwork Production, having worked predominately with UK suppliers. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be experienced in team management and streamlining of processes, alongside possessing strong organisational skills.
- You will be project managing the production of all the jewellery, managing negotiations and development and working closely with suppliers.
- Liaising with the Sales team regarding the process of bespoke client orders and client repairs.
- Quality controlling of all the metalwork carried out by the jewellers.
- Must be operating at Production Manager level.
- You will have experience and a strong understanding of metalwork.
- Worked with UK manufacturers.
- Experienced in managing a team and excellent communication skills.
- Salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience.