Production Manager - Iconic British Footwear
This Iconic British heritage footwear brand is looking for a Production Manager to join their fun and dynamic team at their London office.
This role would be ideal for an innovative, proactive individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Ideally you will have at least 1 year's experience in Production and you will understand the Product Development process from initial concept to product launch.
- Build strong relationships with factories and suppliers in the UK, South America and China
- Obtain the best prices for materials and manufacturing and to achieve the scheduled delivery date
- Source new factories and manufacturers to ensure we get the highest quality product possible at the most best price
- Negotiate on costings and critical path dates
- Extensive Production Management experience
- Experience working in luxury, ideally for an established footwear or accessories brand
- An understanding of the product development process
- Incredibly organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Great communication and negation skills; excellent numerical skills are key
- £42,000 - £48,000, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.