Production Manager - Couture
A luxurious and effortless ladies RTW brand renowned for their elegance is seeking a Production Manager to drive all developement for collections.
- Elegant, bold and effortless brand, renowned for their red carpet looks
- Small, collaborative and inspiring team
- Central London based studio
- Develop all products within collections, ensuring they are of the highest of standards
- Work closely with the Head of Development to ensure all styles are cost effective, and meet budgets for the season
- Manage the development of junior members of the development team
- Analyse research with the Design Team
- Assist in the day to day running of the Studio, managing work flow
- Minimum of 4 years product development experience in a very similar role, within a luxury brand
- Studio management experience is not essential but would be preferred
- Knowledge of Zedonk systems
- Salary up to £36,000 dependent on experience
- Competitive company benefits
£31k - 35k per year
A timeless luxury brand is offering a competitive salary, fantastic working hours and great work life balance. Celebrated for their classic designs and intricate detailing.
£25k - 32k per year
A fast growing RTW brand are seeking a Production and Development Manager to drive their collaborative and creative team.
£14 - 18 per hour
Would you like to work for a leading luxury ladieswear brand as a Machinist in East London on a freelance basis? Friendly, creative and inspiring studio
£26k - 32k per year
Great work life balance + highly competitive salary + amazing company benefits + 25 days holiday + bank holidays. This is an opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join a menswear brand in their