Great work life balance + highly competitive salary + amazing company benefits + 25 days holiday + bank holidays. This is an opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join a menswear brand in their production workroom in South West London.
- Brand new workroom, state of the art machinery
- Collaborative team
- Leaders in the menswear industry
The Machinist Role:
- Responsible for making first samples to a high finish
- Working closely with the Creative Director, Pattern Cutters and Workroom Manager to maintain sampling standards
- Resolving any issues with the make-up of garments
- Ensuring seal samples are ready on time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Production Machinist within menswear
- Experience working with cotton, linen, polyester and silk
- Ability to French seam, pattern match, and single needle lock stitch
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Highly competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Child care vouchers
£30k - 36k per year
An effortless ladies RTW brand renowned for their elegance is seeking a Production Manager to drive all development for collections and manage their dynamic team.
£31k - 35k per year
A timeless luxury brand is offering a competitive salary, fantastic working hours and great work life balance. Celebrated for their classic designs and intricate detailing.
£25k - 32k per year
A fast growing RTW brand are seeking a Production and Development Manager to drive their collaborative and creative team.
£14 - 18 per hour
Would you like to work for a leading luxury ladieswear brand as a Machinist in East London on a freelance basis? Friendly, creative and inspiring studio