Production Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear
This luxury womenswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team. You will get to work across all ready-to-wear collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects.
- Responsible for on time delivery of all seasonal RTW collections
- Responsible for the coordination of internal production and technical teams, raw materials and manufacturers
- Liaising with others in the team to ensure orders and deliveries are made on time and to the correct cost
- Working across the RTW collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects
- Ensuring production is to company quality standards and meeting business targets
- Recent experience in a similar role within luxury womenswear is a must to be considered
- Good technical background
- Familiar with liaising with factories in Europe and UK
- Experienced working with complicated pieces that are produced to the highest quality
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£15 - £19 per hour
Experienced Sample Machinist with impeccable attention to detail? This is a unique opportunity to join a globally recognised brand in their state-of-the-art studio