Production Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear
This luxury womenswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team. You will get to work across all ready-to-wear collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects.
- Responsible for on time delivery of all seasonal RTW collections
- Responsible for the coordination of internal production and technical teams, raw materials and manufacturers
- Liaising with others in the team to ensure orders and deliveries are made on time and to the correct cost
- Working across the RTW collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects
- Ensuring production is to company quality standards and meeting business targets
- Recent experience in a similar role within luxury womenswear is a must to be considered
- Good technical background
- Familiar with liaising with factories in Europe and UK
- Experienced working with complicated pieces that are produced to the highest quality
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.