Production Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear
This luxury womenswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team. You will get to work across all ready-to-wear collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects.
- Responsible for on time delivery of all seasonal RTW collections
- Responsible for the coordination of internal production and technical teams, raw materials and manufacturers
- Liaising with others in the team to ensure orders and deliveries are made on time and to the correct cost
- Working across the RTW collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects
- Ensuring production is to company quality standards and meeting business targets
- Recent experience in a similar role within luxury womenswear is a must to be considered
- Good technical background
- Familiar with liaising with factories in Europe and UK
- Experienced working with complicated pieces that are produced to the highest quality
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique