Production Coordinator - Luxury
A fast growing RTW brand are seeking a Production and Development Manager to drive their collaborative and creative team.
- Fast growing, hugely successful RTW brand
- Massively recognised in the fashion industry
- Collaborative and focused studio environment
- Work closely with head of design to ensure a smooth handover from development to production
- Liaise daily with fabric mills and inform relevant departments of any changes to delivery dates & report all discrepancies
- Ownership of critical path
- Liaise and visit factories and suppliers
- Manage physical costings for collections
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years experience working with RTW in a fast paced environment
- CMT Experience
- Proven track record maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers
- Previous experience managing physical costings
- Salary: £25,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience
- Generous staff discount
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£30k - 36k per year
An effortless ladies RTW brand renowned for their elegance is seeking a Production Manager to drive all development for collections and manage their dynamic team.
£31k - 35k per year
A timeless luxury brand is offering a competitive salary, fantastic working hours and great work life balance. Celebrated for their classic designs and intricate detailing.
£14 - 18 per hour
Would you like to work for a leading luxury ladieswear brand as a Machinist in East London on a freelance basis? Friendly, creative and inspiring studio
£26k - 32k per year
Great work life balance + highly competitive salary + amazing company benefits + 25 days holiday + bank holidays. This is an opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join a menswear brand in their