Production Coordinator - London Fashion Week brand
This womenswear brand has showcased their contemporary high-end designs at London Fashion Week. They are now looking for an experienced Production Coordinator. You will be based in their brand new office in South East London.
To be considered for this role you need to have previous experience in dealing with UK and European suppliers. This is a rare opportunity to work with a close knit team who are experts in their product area and enjoy working with highly exclusive, complex pieces.
- Responsible for on time delivery of all seasonal RTW collections
- Responsible for the coordination of internal production and technical teams, raw materials and manufacturers
- Liaising with others in the team to ensure orders and deliveries are made on time and to the correct cost
- Working across the RTW collections including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal and signature projects
- Ensuring Production is to company quality standards, meeting business targets to manage overall margins
- Relevant experience (at least 2 years) in a similar role
- Background in luxury womenswear
- Used to liaising with factories in Europe and UK
- Experienced working with complicated pieces that are produced to the highest quality standards and with a huge level of detail
For further information please contact Jas Arora on 0208 237 8900 or email email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18 - £22 per hour
Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? Apply today!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A world-renowned brand needs a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team.
£26000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team.
£50000 - £62000 per annum
This womenswear brand who need an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£25000 - £34000 per annum
We are looking for a driven Workroom Coordinator to join a well-known and highly established luxury womenswear brand!
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Top womenswear ready-to-wear brand is looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team.