Exciting opportunity not to be missed! We are currently working with a luxury brand based in London, that are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team. Recognised worldwide with a huge client following they provide an array of luxury womenswear RTW clothing and leather goods.
- Regular factory trips to handover production and ensure smooth running of manufacturing process
- Compile all information from the design and development teams ahead of production handover
- In charge of finding the best way to industrialise the manufacturing process
- All negotiation with factory for cost prices of all new products
- Visit the suppliers for leathers or materials when necessary to ensure high-quality standards
- Responsible for all stock control of all raw materials
- Raw material re-ordering for production
- Check on a weekly basis orders, deliveries, proformas, payments and invoices
- Responsible for all purchase orders
- Forecasting all raw material needs ahead of the production, according to the sales orders to ensure the factories will have everything necessary to manufacture
- Create a booklet that can be given to stores and costumers about the natural characteristics of our materials, in order to educate people on what to expect and what natural features are part of the materials.
- Regular trips to suppliers to check quality control
- Provide solutions when possible to ensure the standards are meet at the factories
- Give constant and constructive feedback to the factory about improvements and developments
- Receive and analyse defective goods reports weekly
- Implementation of quality standard to new factories and suppliers
- Relevant experience in the leather goods/RTW industry
- Must be a problem solver able to find innovative solutions in line with creative vision
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing in UK and Europe
- Excellent understanding of materials, patterns, garment construction and fit
- Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multi task across changing priorities
- A proactive team player with great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of an IT system and proficient in all Microsoft packages and Excel
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience liaising with factories in Europe and UK
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK