Production Assistant - Maternity Fashion
My client is the epitome of designer maternity clothing. Due to growth and their ever expanding terrain globally, a brand new role has been created and they are seeking an enthusiastic product /buying assistant to join their passionate team.
This role has complete autonomy due to its recent creation and is perfect for either an entry level candidate looking for their next role in the fashion industry, or a more experienced candidate looking to become more independent in their role.
- Work closely with the product manager with ad hoc duties and responsibilities
- Critical path management
- Manage suppliers / factories and external teams in terms of communication
- You will work with over 300+ styles from design to roll out
- Have experience with the critical path
- Have worked in a buying environment for at least 1 year
- Be proactive, passionate and enthusiastic
- Be able to juggle several tasks and ad hoc responsibilities
- Be an Excel and computer whizz!
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £24000 per annum
West London, London
Are you looking for a career in buying or merchandising and have at least 1 years experience in either field? My client is looking for an Administrator for all data entry and purchasing orders