This is an opportunity to work for an extraordinary, iconic footwear brand. They are looking for a production assistant to join their friendly production team, specifically to deal with repairs, returns and quality control.
This role would be ideal for a highly motivated individual who would like to work alongside a well established luxury footwear brand based in the heart of London.
- Log all retail and wholesale client issues into repairs file
- Provide clients with repair options and all necessary information (e.g. turnaround time)
- Contact manufacturers detailing repair issues
- Monitor shipments and ship defective products to appropriate locations
- Chase manufacturers for repairs, making sure faulty goods are repaired within a reasonable amount of time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local repair cobblers
- Order spare parts for repairs and client orders
- Log all Wholesale client returns into main return file
- Liaise with and chase accounts department and manufacturers for credit notes
- Ensure credit notes are issued and raised within a reasonable timeframe
- Log all issues on to liaise with our warehouse to have the shoes shipped back to manufacturers for repair
- Inform retail manager and production manager of issues,
- Highlight recurrent issues to Production Manager
- Run monthly reports on main issues and document percentage of repairs vs returns
- Responsible for shipping faulty goods to manufacturers or local cobblers
- Fluent Italian is essential
- Previous experience in either footwear quality control or repairs is preferable
- Knowledge of footwear construction is preferable
- Knowledge of raw materials is a plus
- Highly motivate and able to prioritize and manage own workload
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to problem solve with diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Salary between £20k - £26k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?