Production Assistant - British Lifestyle Brand - East London
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories has a vacancy available for a Production Assistant to join their well-established buying and production team in East London.
As Production Assistant you will report into the Production Manager and assist in administering orders, handle delivery schedules and negotiate dates and manage the sampling process. This position actively assists the fast-paced and dynamic buying and production department in the execution of supply chain strategy and coordination of the team.
- Conduct sales analysis across all channels and purchase stock accordingly
- Update inventory system, report on low stock and create replenishment proposals
- Assist in sample production, maintain sample storeroom and assist in product photo shoots
- Act as the main point of contact for suppliers and confident with negotiating terms
- Build and maintain relationships with fabric and trim suppliers to achieve best possible lead times, prices and payment terms.
- Develop and maintain good relationships across the business including sales channels and logistics departments
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within fashion or lifestyle
- Strong understanding of and experience with critical path and supply chain
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Salary between £22,000 - £26,000 (based on experience)
- Company benefits
If you believe that you have relevant experience, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £23000 per annum + 1.5% Sales Commission
1.5% sales commission offered! This iconic luxury brand known worldwide is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their boutique in Bicester Village
£42000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager passionate about home interior? With an impressive turnover, this is an exciting period of growth and the perfect time to join the business
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Clothing allowance and bonus! European contemporary brand with a rapidly growing international presence are seeking a PR and Brand Marketing Manager
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Iconic Italian luxury brand is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship store in Mayfair
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique