Production & Sourcing Manager - British luxury brand
This luxury lifestyle brand has seen tremendous success in recent years and as part of their exciting growth and expansion plan, they are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team. This role would suit someone with luxury homeware experience and a knowledge of luxury fabrics and working within a fast-paced team.
The Production & Sourcing Manager will report directly into the General Manager and will involve managing a team of 4 staff including the Sales, Operations and Design teams across key business functions to deliver company objectives, margins and deliveries.
Production & Sourcing Manager key responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring critical path is being maintained and adhered to by team and across the business
- Identifying ways to improve the production process - proposing and rolling out in the most effective way ensuring each team member is effectively on board
- Set team members KPI objectives, review performance and set action plans
- Ensuring team members accurately upload data sheet information
- Building strong supplier relationships and trouble shoot supplier issues
- Cost negotiation to ensure best possible prices are achieved and product is bought in the most economical way
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a luxury brand and have an understanding of fabrics
- Experience across Buying and Production in a management role with a luxury brand
- Excellent knowledge of software and accurate use of sales and stock management systems such as Bright Pearl
- Excellent team motivator and able to manage team to be at their most efficient
- Motivating leader with clear communication of progression levels and areas to improve.
- Excellent spoken & written English, accurate spelling, grammar and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage workload by priority/deadline across several projects
- Has a logical approach to problem solving
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 based on experience
- Company benefits
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!