Production & Purchasing Manager - MAT Cover - London
A rare opportunity to join an ethical RTW brand established more than 10 years ago as a Production and Purchasing Manager (Maternity Cover) for up to 1 year. They specialise in clothing created from the finest natural fibres and have a fantastic heritage inspired from one generation to the next.
This role can either be on a Full time basis for a more Junior Production Manager or it can be Part time (2/3 days per week) depending on salary requirements and availability.
As a Production and Purchasing Manager you will:
- Work closely with the Production Director managing the product life-cycle including product costing and margin management
- Launch and manage Production and range products
- Coordinate supplies and deliveries, oversee the quality control and liaise with Design.
- Drive and monitor critical path liaising with all departments including Design, Wholesale and Retail
- Create weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports based on sell through and Production progress
To apply for this Production and Purchasing Manager vacancy you will need:
- Native or Fluent Italian
- Experience of implementing and streamlining processes
- Experiencing working with CMT, fully factored factories and both UK-based and overseas suppliers
- Knowledge of Negotiating production prices to achieve target margins
- Knowledge of luxury fabrics (yarns, knitwear, leather)