Product Merchandising Manager - British Footwear Brand
This is an opportunity to join a British heritage brand renowned for its iconic shoes and outdoor performance products. The quality of their merchandise is known the world over and they are well sought after for their exquisite craftsmanship and design.
This role will see you manage range planning for all categories to develop collections, sales plans and forecast seasonal ranges to maintain target margins and work in collaboration with the Design and Product Development teams.
- Work with Design and Product Development in developing collections and work on seasonal assortment, product strategy and target retail pricing
- Global range planning for all categories from the initial stage through to post-sales
- Ownership of seasonal merchandising plans including % mixes by category, segment, gender and sub-segment, merchandising forecast by style, productivity proposal and target option count
- Recommend global price architecture in key currencies with sign off from Merchandising Director and Finance team
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the wholesale price list
- Manage the Go-To-Market Toolkit including ownership of the Trade Line Lists and overseeing the creation of the swatch fobs and technical fabric books
- Manage and support the personal development of the Assistant Merchandiser and Product Merchandising Intern
- Support the Merchandising Director on creating the strategic product 3-year plan
- Ensure up to date knowledge of key competitor's prices and new products through online and in-store research
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience within merchandising
- Must have a commercial mindset and be a self-starter
- Previous experience of managing a small merchandising team
- Technical, logistical, numerical, organisational and problem solving ability
- Experience with international / global supply base preferable
- Dynamic, goal-oriented and a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Advanced excel skills (Pivot table builds, advanced formulas, macros etc).
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Salary up to £52,000 + bonus
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£25000 - £40000 per annum
This womenswear label requires a Product Developer with a strong technical background to join their friendly team