Product Merchandiser - Premium Womenswear - East London
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a Product Merchandiser to join their vibrant, young and talented team in London. This fast paced and fashion forward brand is expanding due to their continuing success in the premium market.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list, now is the time to join this brand on their exciting journey!
- Work with the creative director and creative teams to develop the range
- Create and deliver the strategy for the range
- Create the appropriate merchandise mix based on current and upcoming trends
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
- Develop the supply base to ensure the buying strategy is delivered
- Attend fittings to evaluate the fit and appeal of garments
- Present the range
- Develop and implement trading opportunities
- Weekly reporting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar womenswear buying or product merchandising role
- Experience with developing a range
- Strong understanding of the premium fashion industry with an awareness of current and upcoming trends
- Luxury or contemporary womenswear background a bonus
- Strong analytical skills
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!