Product Merchandiser - British Brand - Competitive Salary
Due to expansion and growth, this brand is seeking a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London.
Luxury British label with a close-knit, supportive work environment and extensive global presence.
- Plan and implement a product strategy that will meet the territory specific product requirements and deliver on sales, productivity and margin targets
- Work closely with the Production, Product Development and Design teams
- Create the range plans
- Omni-channel reporting across stores and wholesale
- Work closely with the Buying team during the seasonal buying process
- Own the pricing strategy
- At least 3 years merchandising experience working for a luxury brand
- Experience working with leather goods is desirable
- Strong market knowledge within the luxury sector
- Salary up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission