Product Development Manager
My client, a luxury and elegant womenswear fashion brand is looking for a Product Development Manager to join their team, bridging between design and development.
The suitable candidate will have had experience working with embellished and embroidered product type and relationships with factories in India and China.
- Oversee the sourcing of trims and fabrics and develop into product.
- Management of the Critical Path, ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Track the costing of the product.
- Manage existing relationships with suppliers and establish new.
- Provide advice within fit sessions.
- Working in a similar position currently.
- Experience working with embroidered and embellished product type.
- Existing relationships with factories in India and China.
- Advanced Excel knowledge, with experience working with manual processes.
- Strong communicator.
- Good Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Competitive company benefits.
- Product Discount