Product Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Development Manager to join a vibrant luxury brand! The successful individual will manage the implementation and coordination of the product development calendar, including timelines for RTW and special collaborations. You will report to the Senior Manager Collections while being supported by an existing team of highly skilled Product Developers.
- You will be accountable for overseeing the seasonal range
- Attend and organise fittings Work closely on pre-costing and final pricing
- Organising the flow of the product development, supporting the collection senior manager with the planning of the fashion show and logistics and launch of the collection.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of product development management within the Luxury Fashion industry
- Experience of working closely with manufacturers for development
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven, good commercial sense
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client, a luxury womenswear brand, require an exceptional Product Developer with a strong knitwear background to join their friendly team.
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand