Product Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Development Manager to join a vibrant luxury brand! The successful individual will manage the implementation and coordination of the product development calendar, including timelines for RTW and special collaborations. You will report to the Senior Manager Collections while being supported by an existing team of highly skilled Product Developers.
- You will be accountable for overseeing the seasonal range
- Attend and organise fittings Work closely on pre-costing and final pricing
- Organising the flow of the product development, supporting the collection senior manager with the planning of the fashion show and logistics and launch of the collection.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of product development management within the Luxury Fashion industry
- Experience of working closely with manufacturers for development
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven, good commercial sense
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
£15 - £18 per hour
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie
£32000 - £36000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their successful studio
£21000 - £25000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator who understands creative processes, quality and the production side of the business to join a luxury womenswear brand
£50000 - £70000 per annum
On trend and innovative lifestyle brand are looking for a creative, confident and hands on Designer to capture their legacy