Product Development Manager - Childrenswear - North West
If you are passionate about baby wear / products and an experienced Product Development Manager, then this multi-branded distributor would love to hear from you! We are seeking a candidate who can drive concept and creation through NPD projects whilst also delivering high customer and supplier service at all times. This is truly a hybrid role for an ever growing company based in North West England.
- To create, maintain and control critical paths for the product development process
- To liaise between suppliers and customers, ensuring timely delivery of information, samples and product.
- Lead NPD projects, being the main point of contact
- Be responsible for reviewing processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible, have input in concept and creation with innovative ideas
- Other duties as required and defined by the Head of Product and Design
- Bachelor's degree in project management or design related subject is desirable
- An understanding of production and manufacturing processes
- Similar experience within baby or nursery products
- Excellent communicator and strong team leader
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.