Product Development Manager - Childrenswear - North West
If you are passionate about baby wear / products and an experienced Product Development Manager, then this multi-branded distributor would love to hear from you! We are seeking a candidate who can drive concept and creation through NPD projects whilst also delivering high customer and supplier service at all times. This is truly a hybrid role for an ever growing company based in North West England.
- To create, maintain and control critical paths for the product development process
- To liaise between suppliers and customers, ensuring timely delivery of information, samples and product.
- Lead NPD projects, being the main point of contact
- Be responsible for reviewing processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible, have input in concept and creation with innovative ideas
- Other duties as required and defined by the Head of Product and Design
- Bachelor's degree in project management or design related subject is desirable
- An understanding of production and manufacturing processes
- Similar experience within baby or nursery products
- Excellent communicator and strong team leader
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!