Product Development Manager - Bespoke Menswear - URGENT START
A prestigious, British heritage brand are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team for a Maternity Cover. The ideal candidate will be available immediately, with end to end dproduct evelopment experience working across multi categories. London based role.
- Manage development and drive critical path management across a dynamic team.
- Ensure product is of the highest of quality at all stages of production
- Create the critical paths to ensure all products are finalised in a timely manner, flagging up any potential risks or queries as proactively as possible.
- Develop and coach a small team to ensure both personal development goals, and objectives of the business are achieved.
- Work closely with the Head of Buying and Merchandising during the product development cycle.
- Source Fabric and Vendors where necessary.
- Maintain and develop lasting relationships with the international sourcing and buying teams.
- You must be educated to an A - Level standard.
- You must have experience managing a critical path.
- You must have end to end multi category development experience.
- 1+years managing a Product Development team.
- You must have experience working with jersey, knitwear and outwear.
- Italian language skills would be beneficial, however not essential.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £32000 per annum
West London, London
This fashion brand offers fantastic working hours, great company benefits, and will very soon be relocating to a new studio in the heart of London
£39000 - £45000 per annum
Are you an expert Product Developer looking to excel within an established brand?