Product Development Coordinator
We are looking for a product development coordinator to join an established luxury brand, famous for their iconic womenswear dresses and VIP clientele. This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of an up-beat, friendly and dynamic team.
- You will be expected to work alongside the design team and work with the workroom team to ensure that all developments are achieved to the highest standard possible.
- Updating of all collections boards and range plans
- Manufacturing chart for all collections
- Creating all sample orders for factories
- Factory sms packs
- Spec writing
- Experience with runway collections
- Ensuring costings and development are handed over to product team as and when
- Experience with Zedonk
- Be able to work well within a team
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and use own initiative
- Organised and able to multitask
- Experience with zedonk
- Salary between £30k - £35k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client, a luxury womenswear brand, require an exceptional Product Developer with a strong knitwear background to join their friendly team.
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand