Product Developer - Luxury Womenswear
This luxury womenswear label requires a Product Developer with a strong technical background to join their friendly team. The role involves coordinating and assisting with the development of the seasonal range from design concept to production, while maintaining the designers vision and brand standards.
- Manage critical path and ensure all key dates are met
- Manage product testing, approve all samples, lab dips and trims and adjust appropriate care instructions
- Liaise with factories directly at all stages of development process to negotiate cost prices and lead times
- Organise and attend fit sessions
- Measure and check quality of all new samples
- Write detailed fit comments and take images when required
- Source materials for samples
- Communicae pre-production sample quality and fit requirements
- Amend patterns
- Liaise with production, product development, design and the pattern room to ensure communication is clear daily
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge and experienced in garment fitting and quality
- Sound knowledge of fabric and trims
- Experienced in working with factories in Europe
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
Up to £8.50 per hour
City of London, London
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive individual who wants to take a step into luxury retail