Product Developer - Luxury Furniture Brand
A brand new Product Developer position with a market leader in the luxury homeware industry, based in London.
You will be responsible for conceiving, developing and delivering unparalleled unique collections, produced through manufacturers that are best in class. You will develop collections for the retail arm that will influence and shape the entire business.
- This dynamic and fast paced office space offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment for motivated individuals looking to build a long-term career
- The central London office promotes an open and positive culture
- You will assist the PDM with the launch from conception to delivery for seasonal collections
- You will support the PDM in creating and delivering detailed product briefs for designers to transform a suite of viable technical resolutions and renders
- Lastly you will be required to provide the team with up to date knowledge of relevant product trends and innovative manufacturing techniques
- You must have a sound and proven technical grounding of furniture and upholstery manufacturing with the ability to conceive
- Manage and implement directional product briefs with a wide ranging and complex supply base
- You must also have a BA Hons in furniture or product design
- Your technical knowledge of furniture and lifestyle product manufacturing, and manufacturing techniques should be exceptional
- Salary up to £35k
- International travel
- Employee discount
- Warm working environment
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.