Product Developer - Iconic British Menswear Brand - London
Are you a Product Developer looking to work with one of the most successful menswear brands in London? To excel in this role you need a strong knitwear and jersey background.
This fashion brand offers fantastic working hours, great company benefits, and will very soon be relocating to a new studio in the heart of London.
- Manage all critical paths for Product Development within the business
- Coordinate all product testing, approve all samples, raw materials, lab dips and trims
- Ensure timely delivery of samples
- Liaise with the buying and production teams to plan brand strategy in conjunction with manufactures
- Negotiate product costs with suppliers
- Write detailed fit comments and take images when required
- A minimum of 2 year's experience as a multi Product Developer within RTW
- Background in knitwear and jersey
- Experience working with CMT
- Sound knowledge of fabric and trims
- Experience working with factories overseas as well as multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with PLM and CAD would be advantageous
- Salary - £30,000 -£32,000 + company benefits
£32000 - £38000 per annum
West London, London
A prestigious, British heritage brand are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team for a Maternity Cover, with an immediate start!
£39000 - £45000 per annum
Are you an expert Product Developer looking to excel within an established brand?