PR Coordinator - Luxury Footwear Brand - Central London
An internationally known luxury footwear brand, sold at all the major luxury retail stores worldwide, is looking for a PR Coordinator to join their growing Central London office. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years' experience in PR.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant fashion and lifestyle press contacts to secure coverage
- Initiate and follow through on Digital and Social Media contacts
- Editorial send outs and returns
- Source potential influencers to partner with
- You will source, record, file and distribute all achieved press coverage, both print & online, to relevant parties
- Manage the PR sample coordination, ensuring regular stocktakes are completed and generate the monthly PR reports
- You must have UK press contacts across fashion and lifestyle titles to be considered for this role
- At least 1-2 years PR experience (in-house or agency)
- An awareness of influencer marketing
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, strong relationship building skills, organised, proactive and able to take initiative
- Salary up to £26k, depending on experience
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Are you a Marketing / PR Executive looking for a step up? Join this collaborative and friendly team who are well recognised in the fashion world
£40000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager looking to join a global luxury brand?
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Flexible Work
In this unique Marketing Manager role you will be based 2 days a week in London, 2 days in Reading and 1 day from home
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Head Office opportunity split between ecommerce and customer service. Ideal for a candidate with a retail background and a passion for jewellery!
£26000 - £32000 per annum
This Social Media Executive and Copywriter role offers room for growth in a fun and growing head office environment
£25000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
In this role you will be coordinating and executing all brand, retail and distributor marketing activities globally