PR and Marketing / Studio Manager - Contemporary Jewellery
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a dynamic and growing business. You will be of Graduate level, have 2+ years of experience and be able to turn your hand to any task. You must be commercial!
- In charge of the development of in house PR and Marketing strategies
- Manage the creative content of the website, products and stock control as well as updating, researching and maintaining all databases
- Customer service in terms of processing online/telephone orders and dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist at all trade and retail shows as well as processing orders and production within the studio
- In charge of day-to-day general admin and office tasks
- Graduate level required and previous experience in a similar role particularly marketing and social media
- Be able to use their own initiative and creativity to suggest new and innovative ideas to produce marketing and campaign strategies
- Excellent customer service skills and confident in dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Self-motivated and confident with a drive to succeed within a small and growing business
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must!
- Be passionate about jewellery and fashion
£23-28k dependent on experience