PR and Marketing / Studio Manager - Contemporary Jewellery
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a dynamic and growing business. You will be of Graduate level, have 2+ years of experience and be able to turn your hand to any task. You must be commercial!
- In charge of the development of in house PR and Marketing strategies
- Manage the creative content of the website, products and stock control as well as updating, researching and maintaining all databases
- Customer service in terms of processing online/telephone orders and dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist at all trade and retail shows as well as processing orders and production within the studio
- In charge of day-to-day general admin and office tasks
- Graduate level required and previous experience in a similar role particularly marketing and social media
- Be able to use their own initiative and creativity to suggest new and innovative ideas to produce marketing and campaign strategies
- Excellent customer service skills and confident in dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Self-motivated and confident with a drive to succeed within a small and growing business
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must!
- Be passionate about jewellery and fashion
£23-28k dependent on experience
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!