PR and Marketing Manager - Men's Fashion
We are working with a contemporary menswear brand known for their fun designs. They are currently looking for a creative and driven PR and Marketing Manager with a background in marketing, social media and PR.
- Create and execute marketing and PR strategies
- Maintain regular contact with journalists, stylists and influencers to secure press coverage with local and international publications
- Write all seasonal press releases
- Manage the international PR agency
- Manage and attend seasonal press days
- Work closely with the Head of Press in all aspects of the organisation of the seasonal LFW shows
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Oversee the design and production of all brochures and seasonal mailers
- Organise any in-store events
- 2 years + in similar role; must have a menswear fashion background to be considered
- Strong contact list across consumer, national & independent press and influencers
- Project management experience
- Creative and commercially driven
- You will have strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Salary up to £35k
- Generous employee discount
- Some international travel
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Controller role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and join a beautiful boutique environment?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Full time retail job with a luxury jewellery brand. Retail experience not essential as long as you have a positive and professional attitude!
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
A beautiful luxury bridal and couture brand is seeking a Bridal Consultant to join their exquisite central London boutique. Up to £30k + commission
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Do you have a passion for activewear and fitness? We are currently seeking a Store Manager for a global fitness brand based in West London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Do you have luxury wholesale experience and are looking for a role with immediate start?