PR & Marketing Manager - Luxury Interior Design Company
Our client, a luxurious interior design and antique furniture company, is looking for a PR & Marketing Manager. They are looking for an organised candidate to build relationships with leading home and lifestyle publications and influencers (UK & International). You must have experience organising press days, managing budgets and planning and implementing press strategies. Perfect for someone ambitious and positive, with at least 3 years PR and Social Media experience.
- Develop and implement the global PR strategy
- PR & Social Media budget management
- Build strong relationships with media contacts across all different levels
- Full responsibility for the Social Media strategy across all channels
- Regularly pitching to targeted press contacts, successfully securing coverage
- Creative writing of all press releases
- Analyse and report all campaigns
- Must have at least 3 years PR experience working in a similar role
- Strong and established relationships with key media in the UK Design industry
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong attention to detail
- Social media campaign management experience; solid understanding of all platforms and tools
- Luxury experience in PR is a must in order to be considered for this role.
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Retail Marketing Manager opportunity for a fun footwear brand based in North London.
£42000 - £48000 per annum + Great benefits + Bonus!
North London, London
Iconic, edgy British footwear brand renowned for their incredible culture need an experienced Retail Marketing Manager - apply now!
£24000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Acquisition Executive needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.