PR & Marketing Manager - Luxury Interior Design Company
Our client, a luxurious interior design and antique furniture company, is looking for a PR & Marketing Manager. They are looking for an organised candidate to build relationships with leading home and lifestyle publications and influencers (UK & International). You must have experience organising press days, managing budgets and planning and implementing press strategies. Perfect for someone ambitious and positive, with at least 3 years PR and Social Media experience.
- Develop and implement the global PR strategy
- PR & Social Media budget management
- Build strong relationships with media contacts across all different levels
- Full responsibility for the Social Media strategy across all channels
- Regularly pitching to targeted press contacts, successfully securing coverage
- Creative writing of all press releases
- Analyse and report all campaigns
- Must have at least 3 years PR experience working in a similar role
- Strong and established relationships with key media in the UK Design industry
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong attention to detail
- Social media campaign management experience; solid understanding of all platforms and tools
- Luxury experience in PR is a must in order to be considered for this role.
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£28000 - £35000 per annum
This is a brand new role in the business that you will be able to make your own
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Your key focus will be on brand exposure and you will get to work autonomously within a collaborative and friendly team
£28000 - £30000 per annum
This role offers room for growth and development in a fun and growing office environment
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Are you a PR and marketing expert? This cool menswear brand offers a salary up to £35k, generous employee discounts and international travel
£23000 - £26000 per annum
West London, London
Are you an innovative Marketing Assistant looking to join a leading luxury Fragrance brand? We are seeking a creative Marketing Coordinator to manage strategies for the beauty and fragrance industry.