PR & Marketing Manager - Luxury Interior Design Company
Our client, a luxurious interior design and antique furniture company, is looking for a PR & Marketing Manager. They are looking for an organised candidate to build relationships with leading home and lifestyle publications and influencers (UK & International). You must have experience organising press days, managing budgets and planning and implementing press strategies. Perfect for someone ambitious and positive, with at least 3 years PR and Social Media experience.
- Develop and implement the global PR strategy
- PR & Social Media budget management
- Build strong relationships with media contacts across all different levels
- Full responsibility for the Social Media strategy across all channels
- Regularly pitching to targeted press contacts, successfully securing coverage
- Creative writing of all press releases
- Analyse and report all campaigns
- Must have at least 3 years PR experience working in a similar role
- Strong and established relationships with key media in the UK Design industry
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong attention to detail
- Social media campaign management experience; solid understanding of all platforms and tools
- Luxury experience in PR is a must in order to be considered for this role.
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!