PR & Marketing Manager - FASHION - Central London
PR & Marketing Manager needed for British heritage brand based in central London! Someone experienced in fashion or retail is essential with at least 2 years + experience within PR & Marketing! A small collaborative team, fantastic product and international reach.
Responsibilities of PR & Marketing Manager:
- Day-to-day contact with fashion journalists
- Manage the PR & Marketing Assistant in the logging, packing and sending out of samples
- Make sure that the press database is kept up to date
- Initial writing of seasonal press releases to be approved by Head of PR and Advertising as well as extra news press releases
- Collation of press cuttings and production of bi-monthly press reports
- Day-to-day support to Italian PR agency
- Manage and attend seasonal press days
- Assist the Head of PR & Advertising in all aspects of the organisation of seasonal London Fashion Week Show and Milan Menswear Catwalk show
- Coordination of guest lists and liaising with PR agencies
Management of Assistant in general show support/support to design team and sponsors etc
- Day to Day management along with PR assistant of all the social media sites- Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
PR & Marketing experience within fashion, luxury or retail is a must!