PR and Marketing Executive - Jewellery
We are looking for an accomplished PR and marketing executive to join this premium jewellery brand who are renowned for creating inspirational designs and unique pieces. It is worn by numerous celebrities and featured in the world's leading publications! The ideal candidate is a driven individual with a can-do attitude.
- Manage the online digital marketing strategy as well as generating press releases, marketing content and managing coverage reports and analytics
- Grow and promote engagement within the social media audience
- Support and project manage events and promotional activity
- Create engaging content to support press, marketing and events teams
- Manage in-house PR including liaison with media outlets, VIPs, socialites, bloggers and ultra-high net worth individuals
- Minimum 2 years experience in PR and marketing for a luxury fashion brand
- Proven success in generating positive coverage and building brand awareness
- Social media savvy - Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Candidate needs to be highly innovative and able to work in a fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis