PR and Events Manager - British Luxury Brand
We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate PR and Event Manager to join a leading LFW brand. This is a fantastic hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant work environment. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for setting and overseeing the overall PR and events strategy for the brand.
- Maintain and create strong relationships with press
- Handle all press requests and manage and track samples
- Pitch to press
- Track all press coverage
- Help organise and coordinate the LFW event
- Build strong relationships with key influencers and VIPs
- Create and manage the events calendar - VIP events, LFW, wholesale, etc.
- Plan and execute all events
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong and relevant PR and influencer contacts
- Proven track record of organising and executing events
- Luxury or contemporary womenswear fashion experience is a must
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Salary £30k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market