PR and Events Coordinator
This British luxury interior and furniture business requires an organised, structured and focused PR candidate to support the global marketing department in building on the brands continued growth.
The position will involve managing press, events and social media activity to strengthen the image of the brand and assist with the business' international expansion.
- Secure high-profile coverage in leading publications locally and internationally
- Generate press releases, marketing content and managing coverage reports and analytics
- Support and project manage events and promotional activity
- Liaise with top media outlets, VIPs, socialites, bloggers and ultra-high net worth individuals
- Contribute to the formatting, copywriting and scheduling of social media activity
- Coordinate smooth running of administrative duties including budget tacking, raising POs and logging movement of stock
- 3-5 years' PR and press experience
- Must have worked in the luxury fashion or lifestyle industry
- Solid understanding of media landscape
- Proven success in generating positive coverage and building brand awareness
- Strong interested in luxury interior design with an understanding of market developments and competitor activity
- Ability to stay calm while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.