PR and Brand Marketing Specialist - East London
A rapidly growing European contemporary fashion brand is looking for a hands-on PR and Brand Marketing Specialist to join their team based in East London. This is an exciting period of growth and the perfect time to join the business!
The ideal candidate will come from a background in marketing, be proficient in Adobe packages and communication skills, a multi-tasker with a good understanding of operations and logistics processes.
- Create, execute and manage the marketing strategy
- Create the PR strategy - target new celebrities and bloggers and seek print opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media, influencers and stylists
- Create all content - online blog, newsletters, social media,
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Secure partnership arrangements and collaborations
- Compile press coverage reports
- Manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with the PR & Marketing Agency
- 3-4 years' experience in fashion marketing
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good understanding of social media analytics and Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- PR experience is a plus
- Salary up to £30,000
- Clothing allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Marketing Manager opportunity with a luxury brand based in Reading
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you looking to work autonomously in a creative environment for a small business?
£30000 - £35000 per annum
North West England
This is a hybrid role for an ever growing company based in North West England