PR Analyst - French Speaking - London
My client is a global luxury powerhouse - they are seeking a French speaking PR Analyst to join their PR team in Central London. The main purpose of this role is to map all of the PR initiates globally and analyse the costing, whilst also be the figure head for all processes.
- Manage the SAP process for all costing and projects
- Analyse the total spend and time management, create new ideas for the highest level of effectiveness
- Train all relevant teams on the SAP system for finance and PR
- Accurately report on all projects and responsibilities in your remit
- Always keep up to date with benchmarking guidelines across business needs
- Assist in the response to ad-hoc requests
- Fluent in English and French
- Degree level education from a business school or an equivalent
- Experience with analytics and SAP is crucial
- A proactive attitude is a must
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07712 551519 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK