PR Administrator - Luxury Brand - South West London
Calling all marketing/PR graduates! This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate with internship or placement experience to join a luxury brand as PR Administrator.
- Build relationships with stylists, journalists and bloggers
- Assist with all sample management including item send outs and returns
- Monitoring weekly press coverage and assisting in producing weekly editorial reports distributed internally
- Support on photoshoots
- Research and produce creative proposals for upcoming marketing projects
- Supporting with events
- Assisting with any ad hoc tasks
- Previous PR experience is essential - placements or internships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- A fashion, marketing or communications degree
- Proficiency in other languages is ideal
- Passionate about luxury fashion, products and trends
- Strong MS Office and Photoshop skills
- Salary up to 25k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!