Planning Manager - Merchandising - 1 Year FTC
Are you a Senior Merchandiser with strong planning experience and store allocation knowledge? My client is a well known luxury accessories brand based in Central London and they are now seeking a commercially minded candidate to join them for a 12 month FTC.
- Forecasting seasonal product mix based on finance targets and new business initiatives.
- Building, analysing and communication of sales reports/seasons and market performance throughout the business.
- Commercial mindset with a clear understanding on retail KPIs and how to maximise for profit
- Plan stock intake to be in line with cash flow forecast and manage stock levels accordingly.
- Consolidate stock when necessary.
- Analysis of seasonal data, identifying trends and patterns in sales.
- Analysis of margins by style, supplier and product category.
- Work with Sales teams on merchandising recommendations.
- Identify volume drivers and margin performers and offenders.
- 4-5 years experience within a planning or branch merchandising role
- SAP experience is a must!
- A commercially minded skill set
- Strong planning skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £24000 per annum
West London, London
Are you looking for a career in buying or merchandising and have at least 1 years experience in either field? My client is looking for an Administrator for all data entry and purchasing orders
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Fun, vibrant and trend-setting brand are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Merchandiser
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£29000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Due to expansion and growth this luxury accessories brand has an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London