Planning Manager - British Luxury Brand - Central London
Are you a senior merchandiser with strong planning experience and store allocation knowledge? My client is a well known luxury accessories brand based in Central London and they are now seeking a commercially minded candidate to join them for a 12 month FTC.
- Forecasting seasonal product mix based on finance targets and new business initiatives
- Building, analysing and communication of sales reports/seasons and market performance throughout the business
- Commercial mindset with a clear understanding on retail KPIs and how to maximise for profit
- Plan stock intake to be in line with cash flow forecast and manage stock levels accordingly
- Consolidate stock when necessary
- Analysis of seasonal data, identifying trends and patterns in sales
- Analysis of margins by style, supplier and product category
- Work with Sales teams on merchandising recommendations
- Identify volume drivers and margin performers and offenders
- 4-5 years experience within a planning or branch merchandising role
- SAP experience is a must
- A commercially minded skill set
- Strong planning skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £35000 per annum
West End, London
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Retail Analyst to work with family-owned luxury fashion and fragrance business, offering friendly environment and excellent benefits.