Planning and Merchandising Manager - Contemporary RTW Brand
Vibrant, young and talented team; this is a multi-channel Merchandising Manager opportunity in Central London with one of the fastest growing British fashion brands.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever-growing client list, now is the time to join this fast-paced and fashion-forward brand on their exciting journey.
- Create and drive the seasonal planning and merchandising strategies to meet the brand's financial goals
- Create plans for sales, inventory and markdowns
- Set and manage omni-channel financial targets by product category and region
- Conduct thorough analysis of wholesale sell-throughs and work closely with the team to recommend assortments
- Work closely with the design team to plan new categories
- Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
- Suggest new potential ranges while keeping in mind the margin and sell-through
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an omni-channel merchandising role
- Degree educated
- Fashion background is a must to be considered
- Experience working in a fashion start-up is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent company benefits!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Italian luxury brand are looking for an Assistant Manager in their newly renovated Bicester Village boutique
£35000 - £38000 per annum
This homeware brand offers excellent career progression and benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k