Planning and Allocation Merchandise Manager - 1 Year FTC
Are you a senior merchandiser with strong planning experience and store allocation knowledge? My client is a well known luxury accessories brand based in Central London and they are now seeking a commercially minded candidate to join them for a 12 month FTC.
- Forecasting seasonal product mix based on finance targets and new business initiatives.
- Building, analysing and communication of sales reports/seasons and market performance throughout the business.
- Commercial mindset with a clear understanding on retail KPIs and how to maximise for profit
- Plan stock intake to be in line with cash flow forecast and manage stock levels accordingly.
- Consolidate stock when necessary.
- Analysis of seasonal data, identifying trends and patterns in sales.
- Analysis of margins by style, supplier and product category.
- Work with Sales teams on merchandising recommendations.
- Identify volume drivers and margin performers and offenders.
- 4-5 years experience within a planning or branch merchandising role
- SAP experience is a must!
- A commercially minded skill set
- Strong planning skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £18000 per annum
Entry level Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with a hugely successful UK retailer
£22000 - £26000 per annum
South West London, London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the head of Brand of an ever expanding luxury homeware company. You will have 2 years + as a Merchandiser and have a hands on approach!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!