Personal Shopper - Mandarin Speaking - Luxury Retailer
Our client is an online luxury multi-brand retailer and known to be one of the top companies to work for in the industry, offering fantastic benefits, a supportive work environment and opportunities to progress your career internally.
They are currently looking to recruit a Mandarin speaking Personal Shopper to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will come from a luxury fashion background and although an established client book isn't a must, you should have some regular clients.
- Provide clients with an excellent level of customer service and build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Manage a client base by regularly staying in touch with current clients as well as reaching out to lapsed ones
- Work toward set sales targets and KPI's
- Continuously stay up to date with current trends and products
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must to be considered
- Background working in a luxury sales environment with a track record of exceeding tales targets
- Proven record of establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with elite clients
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
- Salary £30k
- Generous commission
- Annual bonus
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village