Personal Shopper - Mandarin Speaking - Luxury online retailer
We are looking for a Mandarin speaking Personal Shopper to join our client an online luxury multi-brand retailer known to be one of the top companies to work for in the industry. They are offering fantastic benefits, a supportive work environment and opportunities to progress your career internally.
The ideal candidate will come from a luxury fashion background and although an established client book isn't a must, you should have some regular clients.
- Provide clients with an excellent level of customer service and build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Manage a client base by regularly staying in touch with current clients as well as reaching out to lapsed ones
- Work toward set sales targets and KPI's
- Continuously stay up to date with current trends and products
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must to be considered
- Background working in a luxury sales environment with a track record of exceeding tales targets
- Proven record of establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with elite clients
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
- Salary £30k
- Generous commission
- Annual bonus
- Excellent benefits
Apply online or alternatively email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market