Personal Shopper - Mandarin Speaking - Luxury online retailer
We are looking for a Mandarin speaking Personal Shopper to join our client an online luxury multi-brand retailer known to be one of the top companies to work for in the industry. They are offering fantastic benefits, a supportive work environment and opportunities to progress your career internally.
The ideal candidate will come from a luxury fashion background and although an established client book isn't a must, you should have some regular clients.
- Provide clients with an excellent level of customer service and build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Manage a client base by regularly staying in touch with current clients as well as reaching out to lapsed ones
- Work toward set sales targets and KPI's
- Continuously stay up to date with current trends and products
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must to be considered
- Background working in a luxury sales environment with a track record of exceeding tales targets
- Proven record of establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with elite clients
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
- Salary £30k
- Generous commission
- Annual bonus
- Excellent benefits
Apply online or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London