Personal Assistant / PA - Contemporary Fashion Brand
Perfect PA / Personal Assistant role for a driven and efficient individual with a keen interest to develop a career within the luxury fashion industry. We are looking for a London-based PA / Personal Assistant to join a luxury British contemporary brand which has attracted a string of stocklists such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter, Selfridges and Liberty.
The PA Role:
- Ownership and management of the director's diary and team diary
- Organising company gifting for key business relationships where required
- Assisting to plan board meetings, organising cars, refreshments and supporting with business presentations if required
- Supporting the Director with any ad-hoc PA needs (including personal appointments)
- Working on business travel planning for the director
- Ad hoc projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must have worked as a PA / Personal Assistant for at least 2 years (ideally within fashion or luxury)
- You should be an extremely trustworthy, efficient, professional and proactive individual
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Immaculately presented
- Superb communication skills
- You will have a calm attitude and be able to react positively when working under pressure
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Advanced IT skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to travel to East London
- Salary between £28,000 - £32,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Clothing discount 50%
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission