Personal Assistant / PA - Contemporary Fashion Brand
Perfect PA / Personal Assistant role for a driven and efficient individual with a keen interest to develop a career within the luxury fashion industry. We are looking for a London-based PA / Personal Assistant to join a luxury British contemporary brand which has attracted a string of stocklists such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter, Selfridges and Liberty.
The PA Role:
- Ownership and management of the director's diary and team diary
- Organising company gifting for key business relationships where required
- Assisting to plan board meetings, organising cars, refreshments and supporting with business presentations if required
- Supporting the Director with any ad-hoc PA needs (including personal appointments)
- Working on business travel planning for the director
- Ad hoc projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must have worked as a PA / Personal Assistant for at least 2 years (ideally within fashion or luxury)
- You should be an extremely trustworthy, efficient, professional and proactive individual
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Immaculately presented
- Superb communication skills
- You will have a calm attitude and be able to react positively when working under pressure
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Advanced IT skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to travel to East London
- Salary between £28,000 - £32,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Clothing discount 50%
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £55000 per annum
City of London, London
Varied role where you will overlook the customer service for wholesale, retail and ecommerce. Excellent remuneration package!
Up to £23000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Are you a student looking for a weekend job and enjoy working independently? Is your background in retail or admin? APPLY TODAY!
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Runner / Wrapper wanted for iconic luxury brand in Central London