Part-Time Supervisor - Luxury Accessories Brand
Luxury accessories brand that has celebrity ambassadors is looking for a Part-Time Supervisor to join their boutique in South West London. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and driven individual looking to progress within their career.
- Manage and coordinate the daily activities of the store and daily activities of the sales staff
- Ensure clients receive exceptional customer service as well as super after sales service
- Build new client relationships and enhancing existing ones
- Assist the Store manager and Assistant Manager with training sales associates
- Attain monthly sales goals as well as KPIs
- Open and close the store
- Previous experience within a sales luxury environment
- Proven success in meeting sales targets and KPIs
- Team player who values collaborative environment
- Have a strong sense of integrity and the ability to lead by example
- Salary up to £23,000 pro rata
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £22k