Part-Time Supervisor - Luxury Accessories Brand
Luxury accessories brand that has celebrity ambassadors is looking for a Part-Time Supervisor to join their boutique in South West London. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and driven individual looking to progress within their career.
- Manage and coordinate the daily activities of the store and daily activities of the sales staff
- Ensure clients receive exceptional customer service as well as super after sales service
- Build new client relationships and enhancing existing ones
- Assist the Store manager and Assistant Manager with training sales associates
- Attain monthly sales goals as well as KPIs
- Open and close the store
- Previous experience within a sales luxury environment
- Proven success in meeting sales targets and KPIs
- Team player who values collaborative environment
- Have a strong sense of integrity and the ability to lead by example
- Salary up to £23,000 pro rata
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Sales Assistant wanted for sophisticated and elegant ladies ready-to-wear brand
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Associate to step into a Supervisor role with a luxury lingerie brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to support an iconic shoe brand in their London location
£24000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for an Arabic speaking self-driven and proactive Sales Associate for a world-renowned accessories brand that is the epitome of luxury and is based in Central London.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!