Part Time Supervisor - Homeware Brand
Homewear brand is looking for a Part Time Supervisor for their boutique in Notting Hill.
As a Supervisor , you will display your expertise alongside providing the ultimate customer experience. , you will provide the team with a top standard example and be a proactive support to the Assistant Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience as Senior Sales or Supervisor
- You should be dynamic and self-starter
- Exceptional charisma to manager a well-established team
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- To drive store sales through your sales team
- To be a strong leader and brand ambassador
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To assist the manager in driving and developing your team
- To build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, lead the team by example
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity please apply with your CV immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office